Monday, August 26, 2013

Photos by Ava Lou

Ava recently won a camera at our chapel's VBS program. I have yet to put an SD card in it, so it's limited to about 10 pictures. I was saving some really cute ones she took but I think someone else got ahold of the camera and deleted most of them :( .

Below: Her first selfie. I about died when I found this, so serious and focused.




She let Paige take a picture of her and our pile of camping stuff. More on that trip next time.


"Paige-SMILE!!"


I'm not sure if Anson or Chloe took this one, its super blurry but oh so cute!


Apparently she liked the way the muffins looked Saturday morning.


We had a nice visit from 2 of my Aunts last week. Ava had to snap a picture of Aunt Kathy. More on their visit later.


Her camera is waterproof so she's taking it to the pool today..THAT should be interesting :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: