Wednesday, August 25, 2010

According to Anson (vacation part 2)

Mom asked me what my favorite part of our trip was and I told her I didn’t know because there was a lot of favorite things. I do have 2 things I had lots of fun doing though. Wait…i remembered my FAVORITIST!!! I will tell you about that first.

wisconson trip 044

Auntie Sena brought a game called Snorta. It was the funnest kids game I have ever played. Maybe it was because I won twice. You should check it out though if you have kids, they would love it.

wisconson trip 023 I got to feed deer at an animal park we visited. That was a lot of fun too! One of my favorite things though was jumping on a big tube that was for pulling behind a boat. Since we didn’t have a boat at the lake we just put it on the grass and played there. One time my dad tied it up to the dock and Paige and I used it for a boat.

The trip was lots of fun but my mom forgot to take very many pictures. Of me anyway…I think there are a lot of Ava so you’ll have to check back for her post.

1 comment:

~ Tandis ~ said...

Dear Anson,
I'll have to check out Snorta! We love funny games. I am glad you like the Wilderness Park in Minoqua. We have also been there and really love it. I hope your arm is feeling a lot better. :)
~Tandis