Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

play house and random 050

I know that a lot of you are waiting for the detailed story of our adventure the other day. That’ll have to wait a little longer, cause I HAVE to wish this little girl a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

play house and random 063

I have a hard time believing she’s 5 already, where did the time go?!

play house and random 083

She brings so many smiles to us throughout the day with her funny little observations. Love you Paigey-poo and hope your day is extra special…just like you!

2 comments:

~ Tandis ~ said...

HAPPY (late) Birthday Paige! I am so glad we finally got to meet you. I hope you had a really fun birthday. :) Love, Tandis, Mia & Molly

Mindy said...

I was so thrilled to meet her at SBL when Tandis had her for awhile. I poked my head in the car and stared and said hello. I was all excited, and she probably thought I was some crazy ol' woman. She is SO sweet!