Monday, July 5, 2010

Our 4th

No…not our fourth child…this is a post about our July 4th. Just in case you were jumping to conclusions before you got to the pictures.

Ever since last year our kids have been asking to be in the kiddie parade. So Jill and I decided to walk for the MOPS group and were joined by one other MOPS mom. (she didn’t get in the pictures)

y 007

Hard to see in  this picture but Jill and I made the girls matching skirts for the girls and she decked out her double stroller for Thad and Ava.

y 014

Anson has been practicing all kinds of tricks for his parade debut. Our favorite quote of the day, “Mom…should I start out the parade doing my wheelies, or what?”

y 016

Abby just trucked along like it was nothin’!

 

y 020

Stroller buds

y 040

The girls and their skirts

y 022

Her new favorite face

y 045

Waiting for candy!

y 052

Imagine the street lined with kids…all blowing noisemakers.

 Happy 4th!

6 comments:

Sheila King said...

ahhh.. the kids looked so cute and you all had fun! I can't believe how much Ava has grown =) That funny face is adorable!

~ Tandis ~ said...

My heart did quicken for a second at "our 4th" but slowed down as I remembered it was just the 4th of July. I admit, I was disappointed! :P :)

Great pictures of the kids though. Being in a parade is very exciting.

Jill O. said...

Your pictures turned out great. It sure was a fun day!!!

Mindy said...

What was it like wearing summer clothes at the parade? I almost forgot that other people are actually having summer weather. The kids were all so adorable. What a fun memory.

Denis Haack said...

Wish I could have been there to watch, wave, and buy ice cream for everyone.

On Second Street said...

how fun! they all looked so cute!