Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anson’s Turn

I finally got around to putting a few special touches to Anson’s room. He has adjusted quite well to having such a tiny space to call his own.

2009_12020001

Above: My dad made the shelf for above the window. I have a feeling it’s going to become a new “road” for Anson’s cars.

Below: I hung one of the quilts I made for a curtain to the closet. Just to give you an idea of the size of the room, I am sitting on his bed to take this picture. There is about 3 feet between his bed and closet.

2009_12020008 

Below: Graham (brother) made Anson these wooden cutout for a birthday present. We still have a couple to paint and get put up. Mom found him the cool deer figurine you see next to the lamp. Special little touches.

2009_12020003

The next step is for Jerem to mount a couple of his small racks/antlers so Anson can have a “real” hunting room.

1 comment:

~ Tandis ~ said...

Those cut out animals are really neat. What a talent to have! Anson's room is really cute. :)