Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I’m so thankful that 34 years ago today a beautiful baby boy was born to Denis and Margie Haack. I have been blessed with a loving husband and wonderful father to our children.

Thursday night at about 4 pm I decided to throw together a little party for him. Honestly, it was more for the kids. They get very worried if a birthday is not recognized and I knew we’d be busy tonight. So Paige and I whipped up a chiffon cake, Anson cleaned the living room and set the table. Jerem was pleasantly surprised when he came home. The kids insisted on hiding and jumping  out to “surprise daddy”.

2010_02260003

(the chalkboard cupboards are great for impromptu “cards”)

2010_02260005

2010_02260006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Your family is so blessed! I love these little peeks into the life the Lord has given you.

Katie said...

Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jerem, Happy birthday to you!!! (trust me it is better this way than me actually singing it to you!) Hope that you had a great day! I think you are the blessed one with the wife that you somehow managed to snag! ;) I love ya!

PS Micah that is the best kind of party, looks terrific!

~ Tandis ~ said...

FUN!!!!!! I love it when kids feel proud of their work and especially when the work is for someone else. What a great Mom you are.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREM!

Jill O. said...

Happy Birthday Jerem!!! What a sweet wife you have to throw you such a nice b-day party! She is such a wonderful blessing! Have a great birthday! Don't go too crazy...ok, you can if you want to.;)